1 The Muppet Mindset: 12 Days of Muppet Presents

Dec 14, 2013

12 Days of Muppet Presents

Ryan Dosier - Today we've come up with a list of some great Muppet items released in 2013 that would make perfect Christmas gifts for the Muppet fan in your life (or for you, if you're so inclined). So check out our fun little list below!

On the first day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: The Muppet Movie on Blu-ray and DVD.

On the second day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: The Great Muppet Caper and Muppet Treasure Island on Blu-ray and DVD.

On the third day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: three tiny batteries for a new Kermit ornament.

On the fourth day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: four Fraggle Rock seasons.

On the fifth day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: 500 pages in Jim Henson: The Biography.

On the sixth day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: six Electric Mayhem members on a print.

On the seventh day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: seven Muppet Hot Wheels.

On the eighth day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: an $80 Kermit bust (with shipping).

On the ninth day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: nine Muppets on pajama pants.

On the tenth day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: a $10 pack of Fraggle playing cards.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: 11 tracks on The Muppet Movie soundtrack.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, the Muppets gave to me: twelve Vinylmation in Muppets Series 3.
Special thanks to our friends at Muppet Stuff for helping us find some of this... Muppet stuff.






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner