1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Sweetums

Feb 25, 2012

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Sweetums

Casey Daron - Hi everyone! Unfortunately, my expedition to find Super Penguin was taken to a halt after I developed a rare case of Anarctican Cluckitis. On top of that, an abominable snow monster kicked me all the way back to the U.S. Man, I still have bruises! Anyways, that abominable snow monster reminded me of everyone's favorite monster pal, Sweetums. Although he had some rough times with Robin, (*cough* The Frog Prince *cough*) they eventually became best friends. So enjoy these quotes! Now I'm off to find the ancient Monster Chicken!

"SWEETUMS EAT FROGGY NOW!"
~ Sweetums, The Frog Prince

"Jack not name! Jack job!"
~ Sweetums, The Muppet Movie

"Hey! Hey, where’re you going? Hey! Wait for me! I wanna go to Hollywood! Wait, please! I wanna go to Hollywood!!"
~ Sweetums, The Muppet Movie

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be fighting against us?"
"Are you kidding?! I LOVE you guys!"
~ Captain Abraham Smollett (Kermit) and Sweetums, Muppet Treasure Island

"Ya wanna give us money?!"
~ Sweetums, The Muppets

"Excuse me Mr. Price, can I give you a hand? (takes off hand)"
~ Sweetums, The Muppet Show: Episode 119






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner