1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Rowlf the Dog

Feb 12, 2012

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Rowlf the Dog

Ryan Dosier - I'm back! Casey Daron is trekking through the northern Antarctic hemisphere searching for super penguins (don't ask), so I'm here to showcase some quotes from everyone's favorite piano playing punster pooch: Rowlf the Dog!

"Why does everyone always blame dogs?"
~ Rowlf the Dog, The Muppets Take Manhattan

"Why wasn't I in the montage? I thought my story was pretty interesting!"
~ Rowlf the Dog, The Muppets

"And if you remain callous and obdurate, I..."
"What's obdurate?"
"I dunno, Sam."
~ Rowlf the Dog and Sam Eagle, The Muppet Show

"My entire career as a television educator, nipped in the bud!"
~ Rowlf the Dog, Sesame Street Pitch Tape

"Woof woof! Bark bark! ...It helps to know a second language."
~ Rowlf the Dog, The Great Muppet Caper

"Boy, is this piano outta tune! I love outta tune pianos."
~ Rowlf the Dog, A Muppet Family Christmas

"It's not often you see a guy that green have the blues that bad."
~ Rowlf the Dog, The Muppet Movie






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, ryguy102390@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Love them! Another couple of favorites of mine, both from Muppet Family Christmas:

    "I was chasing a car and boy am I exhausted" and "Not so wee, I was paper trained"

    :)

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner