1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight - Gonzo and Rizzo

Jul 31, 2011

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight - Gonzo and Rizzo


Casey Daron - Hello, and welcome again to (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes! This week's bunch of quotes will be spotlighting both Rizzo the Rat and Gonzo the Great. These two are best pals, and are always making any Muppet movie funny. What would the Muppets be without Gonzo and Rizzo?

"He died?! And this is supposed to be a kids movie!"
~ Rizzo the Rat, Muppet Treasure Island

"Gonzo, I sold my collection of rare cheese to buy you this crystal petri-dish for your mold collection."
"Oh, gee, Rizzo. I sold my mold collection to buy you this diamond-tipped cheese slicer."
"Did you save the receipt?"
~ Rizzo and Gonzo, It’s a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

"Hey Rizzo, come here! I think my Captain Alphabet is sending me a message!"
"Yeah, I know what you mean. I had some guacamole last night, and it’s still talking to me."
~ Gonzo and Rizzo, Muppets From Space

"What’s wrong?"
"It just feels so weird."
"That Mr. Arrow’s dead"
"Yeah, that... and my pants are filled with starfish."
"You and your hobbies!"
~ Gonzo and Rizzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Hello, welcome to the Muppet Christmas Carol! I am here to tell the story."
"And I am here for the food!"
~ Gonzo and Rizzo, The Muppet Christmas Carol







The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, ryguy102390@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner