1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes, Spotlight: Pepe the King Prawn

Jul 24, 2011

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes, Spotlight: Pepe the King Prawn


Casey Daron -
Hola, Casey Daron here! This week’s spotlight is on Pepe the King Prawn, okay. Pepe is one of my favorite Muppet characters. He is so funny, and always has a great comeback. He has the best personality, and I think anyone would want to be friends with him. So don’t just stand there, okay! Start reading the quotes!

"You tell him, and I will smack you. I will smack you like a bad, bad donkey, okay!"
~ Pepe the King Prawn, Muppets From Space

"I like my womens like I like my coffee; a latte!"
~ Pepe the King Prawn, It’s a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

"If you build it, we will come... Build a Jacuzzi, and we will come, okay."
~ Pepe the King Prawn, Muppets From Space

"Do I like playing with bears?! What does this mean, okay?"
~ Pepe the King Prawn, Muppets.com

"If you believe in yourself, others will believe in you. And if they fall for that, you can sell them anything."
~ Pepe the King Prawn, It’s Hard Out Here For A Shrimp

"But more importantly... I'm naked, okay!"
~ Pepe the King Prawn, The Muppets' Wizard of Oz







The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, ryguy102390@gmail.com

3 comments:

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner