1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Kermit the Frog

Jul 10, 2011

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Kermit the Frog


Casey Daron - Hi ho! Casey Daron here with a very special week of Muppet Quotes! For the next few weeks, I will be spotlighting certain Muppets and some of their best quotes. As you can probably guess, this week, I have collected quotes from our very important amphibian, Kermit the Frog. I hope the lovers, the dreamers, and you enjoy this week’s quotes.

"Well, you know, it's interesting being 50... You start to reflect on your life. And you look back over the years at everything you've ever done. And, with age, middle age, comes wisdom. But I have to say that I'm not sure that 50 for me is the same as 50 in people years."
~ Kermit the Frog, 50th Anniversary Tour interview

"Hey listen, it's another great show folks. I mean, tonight our guest star is one of the truly great dancers of the world: The one and only, Miss Juliet Prowse. And if that weren't enough we've also got Mahna Mahna. Whatever that means."
~ Kermit the Frog, The Muppet Show, Episode 101

"Beaker! You’re all swollen!"
~ Kermit the Frog, It’s a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

"The swamp will always be a part of me- and not just because I can never quite get that wet, sticky smell out once it soaks in. (Believe me, I’ve tried!)"
~ Kermit the Frog, Before You Leap

"I loved the city: The subway smelled like a swamp; taxicabs made crossing the street impossible for everyone, not just frogs; and even the Statue of Liberty was green!"
~ Kermit the Frog, Before You Leap

"Look at all those people out there. Lots of people. But my friends... my friends are all gone. Well I’m going to get ‘em back. I’m gonna get ‘em back! ‘Cause the show’s not dead as long as I believe in it! And I’m gonna sell that show! And we’re gonna be on Broadway! You hear me, New York? We’re gonna be on Broadway! Because, because I’m not giving up! I’m still here, and I’m stayin’. You hear that New York? I’m stayin’ here! The frog is stayin’!”
~ Kermit the Frog, The Muppets Take Manhattan







The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, ryguy102390@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner