1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes, Week 3

Mar 27, 2011

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes, Week 3

Casey Daron - Hello everybody! It's Casey again, I have another round of Muppet Quotes for you! These quotes I found in the three recent books written by Kermit the Frog (Before You Leap), Miss Piggy (The Diva Code), and Pepe the King Prawn (It's Hard Out Here for a Shrimp). I hope you like them as much as I do!

"If at first you don’t succeed, complain loudly until they give it to you." – Miss Piggy, The Diva Code

"The Muppets don’t judge me, don’t blame me, and don’t mind me. What is wrong with them, okay?!" – Pepe the King Prawn, It’s Hard Out Here for a Shrimp

"There’s something about the English, who see absolutely nothing odd about letting a frog and a bunch of crazies have their own variety show." - Kermit the Frog, Before You Leap

"Enjoy life's journey. Especially if someone else is paying for the gas." - Pepe the King Prawn, It's Hard Out Here for a Shrimp

Thank you, and I'll see you in two weeks!








The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner