1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes, Week 2

Feb 27, 2011

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes, Week 2


Casey Daron - Hi, and welcome back to the second week of the Muppet quotes! Today we have four funny quotes for you to enjoy!

"We picked up a weirdo..."
- Fozzie Bear, The Muppet Movie

"Kermit, cancel my bread impersonation act! They didn't deliver my poppy seeds. You wouldn't want me to walk out there NAKED, would you?"
- Gonzo, The Muppet Show, Episode 221

"Times fun when you’re having flies."
- Kermit the Frog, Before You Leap

"Never put off until tomorrow, what you can buy today!"
- Miss Piggy, The Diva Code

Thank you again for joining us on another VERY special week of The Muppet Quotes! YAAAAAAY!









The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

1 comment:

  1. Shouldn't that Kermit the Frog one be "Time flies when you're having fun"? That's what my mommy taught me when I was convalescing and time was raelly slow and I had fun watching Muppets Show episode with Spike Milligan on repeat and time flied. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner