1 The Muppet Mindset: Merry Christmas from The Muppet Mindset!

Dec 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from The Muppet Mindset!

From all of us, to all of you
And all of ours to all of yours
Your friends from The Muppet Mindset
Wish you a very Merry Christmas
And a joyous holiday season.

Keep Christmas with you
All through the year.
When Christmas is over,
Save some Christmas cheer.
These precious moments,
Hold them very dear.
And keep Christmas with you
All through the year.








The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

1 comment:

  1. Hello avid readers,

    I am just popping onto what I call 'The Web' for a moment as the store that I have been long-time undercover surveying disguised as a can of beans is currently closed. But I can tell you that I am nearly done with my study into the buying habits of the Christmas DVD buying public which seem to lean towards that of Muppet Christmas Carol...although it still remains a mystery to me as to whom the second rat is on that poster (Chesterton???) ...Anyway, I did just want to don my Christmas hat and elf-socks and wish ye all some Christmas cheer. See you next time!

    -The British Correspondent

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner