1 The Muppet Mindset: Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Weeks 9 & 10

Dec 5, 2010

Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Weeks 9 & 10

Hey folks! Lisa the Intern here again. I swear, it is NOT my fault there were no Quotations last week. You'll have to blame Ryan for that one. But don't worry! I'm all set to catch up. So, without further ado, here are the past two weeks of Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations!


WEEK NINE:

The Secret of Convincing John: "On the other hand... Maybe NOT deciding is a kind of decision, too!" --Wembley Fraggle

Manny's Land of Carpets: "All of a sudden... I know which voice to listen to!" --Gobo Fraggle


Junior Sells the Farm: "I am worried about becoming kind and loving and caring SMUDGES ON THE FLOOR!" --Red Fraggle


The Day the Music Died: "Nothing is more important than music!" --Gobo Fraggle, paraphrasing his Uncle Traveling Matt


WEEK TEN:

The Doomsday Soup: "This banana-tree shirt is so dirty, the banana-trees are starting to GROW!" --Wembley Fraggle


A Cave of One's Own: "But we were just getting to the gushing blood part!" --Red Fraggle


Wembley and the Great Race: "Friendship is its own reward!" --Gobo and Wembley Fraggle


Doozer is as Doozer Does: "To whom it may concern (if anyone):" --Wrench Doozer


Boober's Quiet Day: "Really is a nice... quiet day. ...I HATE nice quiet days." --Doc


And there you have it! Two weeks of Quotations. Do you like the Fraggle hole I drew on the dry-erase board back home? And my mom got me a tripod for Hanukkah, which makes it MUCH easier to take pictures of my chalkboard without it turning out all blurry! I also got two rolls of quarters for laundry. Gotta love those practical gifts...


















The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

1 comment:

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner